Rental Policies & Procedures
Rules for Application of Residency
- Rental rates quoted are based on a one year lease.
- $45 Application Fee Per Applicant
- Applicant(s) must furnish a copy of their Driver's License, Valid Passport or other Government identification at time of application.
- The maximum of persons per household is limited to 2 per bedroom or other rooms that could serve as a bedroom.
- Applicants who have been evicted within the previous 3 years will be rejected.
- Applicant(s) must have prior satisfactory rental & credit history. You must provide contact information for previous landlords and current employer or W-2 tax return. Applicants with credit scores below 650 will still be considered, but if approved will be required to put down two months security deposit.
- Applicant(s) rent may not exceed 30% of the household income. Other sources of income will be accepted with proof (ex. child support, dividends, etc.)
- Applicant(s) cannot currently be under lease with any other property manager or owner. If so, applicant(s) will be rejected unless satisfactory arrangements have been entered into by all parties.
- Falsification of any part of the rental application or omission of pertinent facts is grounds for rejection and termination of any lease agreement that may have been entered into between our firm and the applicant(s). Security deposit will be forfeited in this event.
- Pets are restricted to certain properties at the discretion of the owner. If a pet is allowed, a pet fee of $300.00 must be collected in cashier check or money order form prior to taking possession of the property Note: Our Errors & Omissions Insurance will not allow us to accept the following breeds for Residency or Visitation on said premise at any time: Pit Bulls, Rottweiler, Doberman Pinscher, Mastiff (unless service dog is approved). Violation of this matter will automatically allow Realty Executives to file and proceed with eviction for possession of the property.
- A Non-Refundable Deposit will be required at signing of lease if more than one week from the move in date. Leases will be drawn up for signature upon acceptance of application by Realty Executives once Tenant acknowledges they will move forward with lease upon acceptance.
- Realty Executives abides by Fair Housing Regulations.